| Posted by Healthy Groms
Yes. You read that correctly. These brownies an be whipped up with only three ingredients.
Deary me, this can’t be good for my waist.
Keep in mind, these bad boys should be kept for special occasions only - we're all for treating yourself, but moderation is key!
Makes 16 brownies – serves a family of four...for a day (they’re that good)
You will need:
1 cup nutella
10 tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a pan lined with baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Give the bowl to the children to lick if they desire – resist the temptation.
- That’s it. Delectable brownies that make the perfect special treat for your kid’s lunchbox.
- Serve warm, with some fresh berries on the side.
- P.S They pair wonderfully with a good glass/bottle of red ;)
Love, LBL x
Credits to instructables.com for the recipe.
Photography credits to Katerina Petrovska for the cover image, and kirbiescravings.com for the above image.