| Posted by My Super Nanny
We better not leave the little babies behind when we are doing our Lunchbox Legends. They too need to start on their solids!
Babies naturally have a sweet tooth so they will definitely love this puree which has its own natural sweetness to it!
It is a great source of dietary fibre and full of vitamin A and C. Your baby will love this and for sure they will gobble it down!
1 small potato
1 small carrot
1 small sweet potato
1 cob of corn
- Simply boil and soften vegetables and then puree with a wizzer
- Alternatively you can puree the vegetables separately and combine at last minute
- Save over the left overs of each vegetable and store in freezer. Freezing time is 6 weeks. This way you can mix up when you put in your babies meals.
- Can also store in ice cube containers - roughly one cube is a serving for a little bub
- Also try mixing cinnamon with sweet potato, cumin with carrots, paprika with cauliflower, fresh mint and peas and ginger with pear.
Love LBL x