| Posted by Healthy Groms
Keeping the kids fueled at school is the number one thing we all want when packing their lunchbox. Ok well maybe second, because eating what you pack them is probably the most important.
We found this cleaver idea that will keep the kids fueled up, powered up and ready to take on the classroom!
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, divided (you could also use almond or sunflower butter)
- 2 tortillas
- 1. Place one tortilla on a flat surface and spread 2 tbsp of peanut butter on the tortilla to evenly coat.
- 2. Place one banana near the edge of the tortilla and roll it up.
- 3. Slice into 1/2inch rounds and serve.
- *If your tortilla bread is stiff, you can put it in the microwave in between two pieces of moist paper towel and heat for 15-20 seconds or until softened.
Love LBL x