| Posted by Healthy Groms
Rice Crispy Treats-
They are sweet and crunchy with slight stickiness that just makes you want more and more! Great for the kids lunch boxes.
- 2 cups of puffed brown rice
- 1 jar of almond butter (170g)
- 1 over ripe banana
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Simply place the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat gently for a minute or two until runny liquid forms.
2. Once this has happened transfer it to a blender and mix it with the banana and cinnamon and blend until really smooth and creamy.
3. Placed the puffed rice into a mixing bowl and pour the banana mix over it, stirring well until the rice is covered and sticky.
4. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish, patting it down firmly with a spatula.
5. Freeze for about an hour or two before cutting it into squares to serve.
6. Store in the fridge.
Love LBL x