| Posted by Healthy Groms
Honey Muesli Balls
via - http://www.taste.com.au/
- 2 ½ cups nut- free toasted muesli
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1.4 cup honey
- 1.4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 50g butter, melted, cooled
- Process 2 cups muesli, prunes, honey, mixed spices and butter in a food processer
- Place the remaining muesli on a plate. Using 1 level tablespoon of prune mixture at a time, roll into a ball, and then roll in remaining muesli to coat. Place on a baking tray lined with bake paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm
- Store muesli balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
Love LBL x